10-Strike Connection Monitor 4.41
EULA - End User License Agreement
* This Software License Agreement (the "Agreement") is a legal
agreement between you, the end-user, and 10-Strike Software
("Author"). By using this software or storing this program
("10-Strike Connection Monitor shareware version") on a computer hard
drive (or other media), you are agreeing to be bound by the terms
of this Agreement.
* If you do not agree with the terms of this agreement you must remove
10-Strike Connection Monitor files from your storage devices and cease to
use the product.
* Anyone may use this software during a test period of 30 days.
Following this test period of 30 days or less, if you wish to
continue to use 10-Strike Connection Monitor, you MUST register.
* To register you must complete the registration form and pay the
registration fee to the authorized registration site. See
README.TXT for details.
* Once registered, the user is granted a non-exclusive license to use
10-Strike Connection Monitor on one computer, for any legal purpose, at
* You may not decompile, reverse engineer, disassemble or otherwise
reduce this software to a human perceivable form. You may not
modify, rent or sell for profit this software, or create derivative
works based upon this software.
* You may not alter this software in any way, including changing or
removing any messages or windows.